Menu
jasonbw
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation

Hi we had a visit from a Virgin media installer last week whilst we were out (thank heavens for nosy neighbours hey Smiley Happy) and now i find that the cover for my cable supply is damaged, anyone had any damage to there house or property from a Virgin installer? they are coming to install on Friday and i am at work. :/

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Sounds like a pre-install inspection to check your drop line from the cabinet is serviceable. Hopefully when the install takes place the omni-box will be replaced with a new one.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Hi jasonbw

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the cover being damaged.

Let whoevers going to be home on Friday know to mention it to the engineer and I'm sure they'll sort it there and thenMan Happy. If they don't, get in touch here after the appointment and I'll take a look at escalating this for you.

We'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos