Menu
Layney
Just joined
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

How to contact "the live web chat" for assistance

How can I get someone from virgin to contact me on live chat to fix my problems with my landline as I can't contact them any other way

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact "the live web chat" for assistance

@Layney does it have no dial tone? Have you tried another phone and have you tried plugging the phone directly into the master socket rather than any extensions you may have around the home?

If you have an IOS or Android smartphone, pop the VM Smartcall app on it and call 150 via the app. Go to here and quick off the process to install it onto your IOS or Android smartphone http://virg.co/smartcall

Also, a member of the Forum Team here will respond to your topic in up to three days. They'd check your landline remotely and help you get an engineer appointment booked.

As to chatting onlne: From a desktop/laptop device, between 9AM to 5PM, use this page http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/

derp.png

If it says all agents are busy, reload the page every 3 minutes and check again. Or leave the chat page up until you get a usable chat prompt on screen.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
JulianCrookes
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Having real problems trying to resolve a phone fault. Spoken to 6 people on several occasions. Keep being put back to menu when they are checking with technical team then I have to start all over again. Does anyone know a direct number to tech support for mobiles?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi JulianCrookes

You can contact the team on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

Alternatively, I'll be able to help you. I've not been able to access your account to take a look at your line but if you respond to the private message with the requested information I'll get right to it.

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Take care and speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wheatfield14
Joining in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

how do i get in touch if my phone is not working

0 Kudos
geoff1946
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact "the live web chat" for assistance Phone line dead

Hello

I was expecting an engineer to call between 8AM and12 noon today Sunday 4th June as I cannot use my land line. The time is now 12:40 and no engineer. My account number is #############

I want to know what why I have been let down and no call to tell me why by the engineer.

The land line appears to ring when ringing it from a mobile but no ringing tone or bell tone in the property.

Mobile contact numbers: ##################

Geoffrey Knight

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact "the live web chat" for assistance Phone line dead

Hi Geoff1946

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line recently.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and I can see that an engineer is due to take a closer look at this, later on this week, which is great news.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Alisonpa58st
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I find the service awful!! I notice live chat is only available for potetial sales!!

My phone service was cut off you are unable to do chatonline or 789 very inconvenient.

I had to go to my mums twice yester once just before 4pm paid os balance and was told my services should be back on in a cple of minutes too a couple of hours.

My phone still no service and that was after a 2nd attempt calling yesterday and i need my services up and running asap.

I am totally disgusted how i have been treated as a loyal customer and i still await connection even though my account is totally upto date.

If anyone from virgin sees this mess can they get in touch thank you

0 Kudos
Alisonpa58st
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I find the service awful!! I notice live chat is only ava...

I find the service awful!! I notice live chat is only available for potetial sales!!

My phone service was cut off you are unable to do chatonline or 789 very inconvenient.

I had to go to my mums twice yester once just before 4pm paid os balance and was told my services should be back on in a cple of minutes too a couple of hours.

My phone still no service and that was after a 2nd attempt calling yesterday and i need my services up and running asap.

I am totally disgusted how i have been treated as a loyal customer and i still await connection even though my account is totally upto date.

If anyone from virgin sees this mess can they get in touch thank you

0 Kudos
Aatekabanudaudm
Just joined
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin net is not working Wang help

0 Kudos