Menu
Highlighted
GSp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Home phone line not working

We are currently unable to make or receive calls on our home phone line. The message that comes up on the handset is "check the line" which we have and all is fine as far as we can see. We have tried plugging in a different phone and it still does not work. Help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Home phone line not working

Hi GSp

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the line and we're not detecting any errors. 

As you've been able to test your handset, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi GSp

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the line and we're not detecting any errors. 

As you've been able to test your handset, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi GSp

Thanks for getting back to me to confirm the appointment, I appreciate it. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos