Menu
Lipthog
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

High phone charge

I've tried in vain to find out how to contact Virgin by email, their customer service is a masterpiece of evasion, and have not received a useful answer on the phone.

I have an unrecognised call on my phone bill which is for 94 minutes and comes to £3.50. How do I find out if this is a scam, Virgin don't seem to be able to help. I have rung the number back but it goes to voice mail.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: High phone charge

Hi Lipthog

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment.

You can contact the team on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other. Alternatively I can take a look at this for you.

These issues can sometimes occur as a result of a fault with the line, with that in mind I've located your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you. We're not seeing any problems at the moment though.

Are you hearing any noise on the line when you use the phone at all? Do you have any other equipment plugged into the phone line? Like an alarm, fax machine etc.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos