Menu
Bicestergirl
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Expensive cost of call

Dear all,

I am new to this, but I've tried looking for a route of complaint on the Virgin Media website and can't find it (easily).  I've just had my bill and I'm being charged £1 for an 0345 number, £20 for a 50 minute call to Australia (yes, this might be considered fair.....?!) but £2 and £3 for one 20 minute and one 25 minute local call.  This seems mental to me.  So I've made about 5 calls on my home phone and the charges (incl. VAT) are £40 for the month.  This seems RIDICULOUS to me.

Does anyone have any advice or how I can register a complaint?

Thanks, and hello to you all.

BG

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Expensive cost of call

Im not sure if there is any point raising a complaint, its up to you to check the price of a call before making it, I suggest if you are going to use your landline that you upgrade it to a package that has inclusive calls
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Expensive cost of call

Hi Bicestergirl

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you've experienced when checking your bill recently.

You can take a look at our phone packages by [clicking here], if you feel any of the charges on your bill are incorrect you can also give our team a call to discuss it. You can get through to them on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos