Menu
mikevghn
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Desperate service

Due to money in wrong account recently missed a direct debit, first in 3-4 years as customer of virgin. Moved money into right account straight away but no re-visit to take this from Virgin although I have since had the reasons for this explained.Eventually made payment last Wednesday whilst travelling as services were cut at home to family. Payment went through and TV/Broadband immediately switched on but phone remained barred to outgoing calls although advised would be 24 hours. I am not sure why unless had been an actual physical disconnection in the local street exchange this can be switched immediately from office/system - simply basic modern telephony stuff. But surely you wouldn't go to this extent for one missed payment from longstanding good customer?

Since then we have rung 4 times and had promises, excuses and I feel now down right untruths told to us and still no phone. Every department points to another, we are not permitted to speak to managers and generally the way we have been treated is the poorest customer service I have experienced by a utilities company over the years. Am I alone in finding such shocking service and quite simply what have I got to do to get my phone turned on that I have paid for last week - by the way told absoloutely no way we could receive a credit for this week without service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Desperate service

Hi mikevghn

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line and for the level of service you've received recently.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that the temporary bar has been removed and that can take a maximum of 24 hours, the request was placed yesterday so you should find a difference with your telephone service by the end of the day at the latest. 

If that's not the case, get in touch and I'll do what I can to help. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos