Menu
andrewwales
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint ignored

I have now raised three complaints about being charged £270 for one international call when I never use my phone. I have been promised contact and 24~48hrs but weeks later still no resolution. can someone please help me with this as it causing me great stress and anxiety. how can I escalate this issue as its impossible to find help on website.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint ignored

one of the VM people will get to the thread in a few days - they hopefully will be able to assist

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi andrewwales, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you feel as though your complaint is being ignored. 

I would love to be able to help you with this however need some information from you in order to look at the account and speak to you about this. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi andrewwales,

I have received confirmation from our Executive Team that we have been in touch with you on Saturday. Has everything been sorted out for you now?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos