Menu
Metro_Gnome
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Check the line cord?

Hi,

I recently started with Virgin on broadband and phone. After several issues with the internet being sorted we decided to plug in our brand new phone handset once it arrived. We set it up as the instructions said. After 24 hours of charging the handset I plugged it into the Virgin phone box and since then all it says is check line cord. I have turned it off and on again but nothing is happening. On facebook Virgin asked me to try the phone in another line but I have no way of doing this as we only have one line and one handset. What are we to do now? We're paying for phone and internet and in 3 weeks have only had one week of working internet, doesn't seem fair to be paying for this when we can use the phone.

Help please!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Check the line cord?

Hi Metro_Gnome

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we are detecting some issues and so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos