Menu
BarneyH
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Call Saint

I bought a Call Saint Call Blocker and it is not working it comes up with "NO CODE" on the screen, I had another make of call blocker and that had the same message. I thought it was broken, but it appears that there some other problem. Any suggestions to help me sort this, thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call Saint

Hello BarneyH,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Have you had any joy with this device since? I'm not sure if this piece of equipment needs to be set up or whether the company that provided it were able to offer any support?

Is your phone line working okay, are you able to phone out, receive calls etc?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BarneyH
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rose

My phone is working fine. Call Saint are now ignoring my emails, so I have put a negative review on Amazon. They left it so late I now cannot send it back to Amazon., so wasted £20.00.

Regards

Ian

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian,

I hope we can get this working with your phone line, did it come with a manual as it should say what NO CODE means? If not I can try to look for one online for you if you give me the make/model of this call blocker.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BarneyH
Joining in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

The manual says that the "NO CODE" will appear if no calls are received. I have received calls, but it doesn't register the calls at all and never has.

I did read somewhere that Virgin media have dropped the voltage and therefore Call Blockers stop working. Do you know if this is correct?

Regards

Ian
0 Kudos
BarneyH
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My reply has disappeared, so not sure if you got my reply! The manual says that if there are no incoming calls it will read "NO CODE", but I am receiving calls, but it is not registering them. Therefore I cannot block any numbers! I have just reset the Call Saint, but it did not make any difference.

I did read that Virgin media dropped the voltage and that has stopped call blockers working. I know I got rid of my last one, because it came up with "NO CODE" on it and it stopped working. I thought that as I had had it for a few years it was broken, so I bought this one!

Regards

Ian
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Just a thought- have you caller ID enabled on your VM account?

0 Kudos
BarneyH
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi

It has been enabled for years now, so I know that is not the problem.

Regards

Ian
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ian,

Yes it's strange that it isn't working, I haven't heard about the voltage dropping but it should work regardless. I can see caller display is all set up on your switch but if you need to have this feature to make your call blocker work then there could be something wrong with the feature itself. Do you have a phone compatible with caller display just to see if the numbers are showing up when people call you?

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
BarneyH
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The caller display works on my BT Sonus (all 3 handsets). Call Saint still haven't got back to me, but that is not surprising as I was pretty scathing in my review on Amazon! The call blocker tells me the phone numbers I have dialled out!

The problem is I am getting unwanted calls from the usual suspects, but I cannot do anything about it now, as it seem this call blocker and the old one I had will not register any calls.

Regards

Ian

0 Kudos