Menu
ASWarlock
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

CHECK PHONE LINE

FOR THE LAST WEEK OUR PHONE HAS BEEN DEAD, NO INCOMING CALLS AND WE CAN'T DIAL OUT, ALTHOUGH TV AND B'BAND WORK. WHEN WE PICK UP THE HANDSET THE PHONE DISPLAY SAYS "CHECK PHONE LINE". Obviously the handset is getting power or there'd be no message. As far as I can see, everything is still connected as it was when I checked voicemail the last day it worked.

I'd ring customer service but I have no phoneline Smiley Sad

oh, and when I tried to get online help at home, virginmedia.com was unavailable: 'server unable to find page' , even though other sites opened easily Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

HELP!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CHECK PHONE LINE

Hi ASWarlock

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CHECK PHONE LINE

Hi ASWarlock

Thanks for getting back to me, I've run some tests on the line and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment. 

Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos