Menu
ladym63
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Being charged for services not provided

Is anyone else being charged for services virgin are not providing? 

My situation has been going on for 6 months. The phone line has not been working. I get billed each month, and each month I have to chase them. I get a call on a regular basis to say they are " chasing a response fro the field team"  still 6 months on! And nothing has happened. My last bill stated I owed them money for a service they are not providing.

Time to take legal action, but wondered if anyone else is going through what I am.

0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being charged for services not provided

Have you been getting a full refund every month for the phone line?

Majide!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being charged for services not provided

Hi ladym63

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems your experiencing with your phone line, I've been able to locate and check your account and can see that the team are crediting you for the loss of service each month, that being said I'm massively sorry for the time it's taking to get this resolved.

From checking the action that's being taken, I can see we've been in touch with our construction team very recently and work is being carried out to get this resolved.

I'd love to hear how it goes from your end as I'd expect things to change soon.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos