Menu
Delta99
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Another "No dial tone"

Opened up a separate note only to make it easier for the Forum Team to sort out hopefully.  I'm in Belfast & have no idea when the phone went off but most likely within the last 24 hrs.  Weather was rough overnight which might have something to do with it.

I've checked on both cordless & corded sets but no joy - my Lifeline is also off Smiley Sad   Am disabled with severe hand arthritis so no means of easily trying to do anything along the lines of what some others have talked about (diagnostics?).

My TV & broadband are working fine - just the phone element that's out.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another "No dial tone"

Hi there Delta99,

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd really like to help you out. 

I've done some checks on your line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this issue. As you've already tried another phone on the line, I'd now like to look toward booking a technician to call out and investigate further, so I'll send you a private message in order to get things arranged. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Delta99
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to thank the team here for such a speedy and perfect response to my problem Smiley Happy.  Tech out today as promised - I'd plenty of texts to let me know when he was about to arrive & he indeed landed with me on time.  Truly impressed by the ease of getting it fixed.

Romayne Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know it's been resolved, if you need any assistance moving forward you know where to find usMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos