Menu
sld
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

voicemail

I've tried three or four times to extend the rings before voicemail kicks in using the online Help FAQS to no avail. I noticed others on the forum have had the same problem but have had it resolved. Could you do the same for me please?
0 Kudos
Nickboyyy1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: voicemail

Have you checked that you haven't got a answerphone connected to your home phone thats preventing the line ringing longer?
0 Kudos
sld
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oops! Put this in the wrong thread! I should have said it's my mobile phone!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sld,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post about how to extend the rings on your mobile before the voicemail service kicks in. 

There are several ways to get help with this. The first one is using the search box above. There are quite a few posts on the Community with instructions on this, for example: Voicemail. You could also check out our online Help page for step by step instructions on how to change the number of rings for voicemail:

How do I increase the ringing time before voicemail

If you have already tried this and it hasn't worked for you, please give our Mobile Team a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us

Please let me know how you get on with this. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos