Menu
scoobydooby
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

upgrade

My wife has a Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and is almost full of data. Photo etc are on memory card but the 8gb is constantly showing 90% full and making the phone a pain. Theres not that much stored on it, over half is used for the system so clearly 8gd isn't enough and I have cleared off non essential app. Is there other things I can clear or is it just a bad phone and better off upgrading?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: upgrade

Hi scoobydooby,

if you type "Xperia M4 memory" into the search bar of this forum you will see that unfortunately this seems a common complaint from users of this phone Smiley Sad

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi scoobydooby,

if you type "Xperia M4 memory" into the search bar of this forum you will see that unfortunately this seems a common complaint from users of this phone Smiley Sad

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

scoobydooby
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for this, there are a couple of posts regarding memory but most are regarding other faults. I will however try moving some of the apps onto the SD card and see if this works reliably and then see when I can upgrade for her.

cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scoobydooby Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming in and posting,  am asorry that you've been having some some issues on the mobile.

I can see that data can be a bit of an issue if it's always nearly full, I would also suggest along with AlexKid, (thank you BTW), of taking advantage of Google photos and also Sony's online storage, 15GB for the Google and 5GB for SONY.

If you need any help on information on setting this up please let me know.

Thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos