Menu
bobstevo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

stevo

Why do virgin mobile not support phone cards my wife has just been charged £34 for phoning Australia whilst using a post office phone card which she also paid for
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: stevo

Strange, you shouldn't have been charged as this is a redirect service offered by the Post Office..

I'd call the retentions team on 0845 454 1111 > Option 4 > Option 5 and see if they can get the charge removed, you have proof of purchase of the international phone card, so that should be sufficient proof.

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos

All Replies
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Strange, you shouldn't have been charged as this is a redirect service offered by the Post Office..

I'd call the retentions team on 0845 454 1111 > Option 4 > Option 5 and see if they can get the charge removed, you have proof of purchase of the international phone card, so that should be sufficient proof.

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
bobstevo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you rang the number and the advisor verified that virgin do not recognise post office or any other phone cards on mobile network and my wife will be charged
0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wow, crazy..

Can you appeal to the post office with this information, see if you can get a refund to at least cover some of the charges?

---------

0 Kudos