Menu
sean12345678
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

sony m4 aqua failed again

I have had to return my sony aqua m4 3 times with software issues in as many months ,I received it back Thursday and today it has failed again , I cannot be heard when making a call and the side button has stopped working and yet im told virgin with not replace the handset . This product is clearly not fit for purpose why am I paying for it . Any other company would have replaced it .

0 Kudos
sean12345678
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

sony aqua failed again /cs useless

4 times my sony m4 aqua has had to go in for repair ,I only got it back last Tuesday and its going in again . Why wont virgin replace this handset . Three times speaker failed once the camera along with the side button being non responsive and it freezes. If this was any other company the faulty product would of been replaced as its clearly not fit for purpose and as for CS based over the other side of the world all useless. I was on the phone from 8am yesterday till 6pm 3 promised to return my call and didn't . Most were instant it had to go back to store ,I spent 10 minutes in a heated discussion with one CS who told me I had never bought an sony aqua turns out he didn't have the intelligence  to click next to go to screen two. Same script off all, its outside the 14 days so nothing they can do. Im told they will just keep repairing however many times it continues to fail for the remaining 19 months of my contract . Shocking service   

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sony aqua failed again /cs useless

Hi sean12345678

I'm really sorry to hear you keep having issues with this handset - I understand this has been really frustrating.

We would need to get the repair centre to take another look for you, however if it's not something they're able to repair for you, they would look at replacing like for like.

Please let me know how it goes with the repair.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos