Menu
shelly1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

smartcall

Why is my smartcall not working. I added evening calls to my house package today?
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: smartcall

Hi there Shelly1, 

I'd like to take this chance to first of all welcome you to the forums, and also say I'm sorry to hear that you were having trouble making calls on our SmartCall service. 

Changes to call packages can take up to 24 hours to go onto the SmartCall app, so I hope things are working for you now. 

I've tried to locate your account using your forum credentials, in order to check out if there was anything noticeable that would cause SmartCall not to work, however I've failed to do so. I've sent you a private message asking for some further information in order to get to the bottom of things, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

If you are still experiencing an issue with SmartCall, just reply back to my questions via private message and I'll get on the case as soon as possible for you.

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos