Menu
sanjaythakor
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

porting number vodafome to virgin

Still waiting - a week has passed and old number has not ported over. Everyone I ve spoken to have fobbed me off with the usual "technical issue"
Rather cleverly the automated system has advised that the port was successful. Incompetence! Judging by another post from 2015! this has happened before to
another customer.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: porting number vodafome to virgin

I'm afraid it has happened to a lot of customers. Posts like yours are appearing on a regular basis

0 Kudos
L_C
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, me too. My number should have been ported on 25th July, but still waiting. Chased umpteen times, but keep getting fobbed off. No one would move to Virgin if they knew of this risk.

0 Kudos
carol1951
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have  been waiting  since  the 28th  July  for  my old  number to  be  ported to  my  virgin phone, i  have  called  a few  times  and  getting  the  answer that  EE   are  having  issues  porting  numbers, no  I  wish  I  never  changed  my  mobile to  virgin

L_C
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've moved in from Vodafone, but am getting similar excuses. Tomorrow I shall crank up my approach. My patience has all gone.

0 Kudos
L_C
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have just phoned EE to find out their side. They tell me there is no problem their end. Yet the VM porting team are doing nothing but  just waiting for EE to sort out. Impasse!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sanjaythakor,

Thank you for coming in and posting.

I am so very soprry to learn that the porting wasn't as smooth as I'd have liked for you. I would like to know since you have posted last, has there been any change and that are you now using the number you have ported?

Please stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos