Menu
makka
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

phone

Over the last couple of weeks I have been noticing strange activity on my phone, galaxy s4, I have had different whatsapp profile pics being displayed simultaneously on ie, on one persons phone it show the pic I am using and others it's showing pics I don't have on my phone or never had at all !!!!! I've reset it and I have a message saying can't connect to device **:**:**:**:**:** , what does that mean? Is my phone connected somewhere or to another device is that possible? I also downloaded wiretap removal and it found something called silent spy and removed it, any thoughts?
0 Kudos
makka
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone

after numerous factory resets i have stopped the "device" cannot connect to my phone, funny thing the same device mac has been connecting to my home wifi with out my knowledge, after a friendly chat with virgin customer i discovered somebody can control whatsapp by scanning the code on whatsapp web, im not sure if this is the case but could explain some seriously dodgy business on my phone over the last few months, ie statuses and pics being changed with out my knowledge and has caused me some arguments over the last couple of months am now going to be removing whatsapp from my phone permanently and going back to a non smart phone ........................ lol,

0 Kudos