Menu
daividanthony
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

new sim 7 days ago and still data is not working ?

Hi ...

I got a new sim on a 30 day rolling contract, it was activated 7 days ago and is all working ok apart from mobile data.

Been through tech support 3 times and I’m losing the will to live ... they say various things to fob me off the latest being that they have sent a "ticket" to the I.T. department for them to have a dabble and see if they can sort it ?

They say it can take up to 7 working days for the I.T. department to even look at the "ticket" **bleep**.

They have reset my data and I have rebooted the handset many times.

Anyone else experienced  the same problem and got any ideas apart from going back to Voda who are crap but are probably better than Virgin ?  

0 Kudos
Tutamoa
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: new sim 7 days ago and still data is not working ?

wow,don't scare me plz,I ordered aswell😳
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi daividanthony

Welcome to the community and apologies for the issue with your mobile data connection. I'd like to a closer look at the issue and see if we can sort it out for you so I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope up in the top right of the screen.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
JamieMA
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Don't forget to keep an eye on your cooling off period. As if they can't sort it out, you only have 14 days to cancel without penalty.

DigitalStefan
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If they can't sort it out, you can cancel at any time. Contracts work both ways and if VM are unable to hold up their end of it, you can't be bound by it.