Menu
Speckyspeck
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new mobile contract

Absolutley appaling service to purchase an additional mobile phone. Started process on Friday evening to purchase, and half way through purchase call terminated by Customer Service officer, and nobody called back to finish the  order.Even though he had acknowledge my current virgin mobile number during the call for verification.

Saturday Morning called again, placed order at 0815am, and delivery for Monday. told would receive 3 emails to confirm contract.  Initial email  1 of 3 received at 08:24am. However 2nd email received 23:20pm Saturday evening. Follow up email reminder received at 02:03 am Sunday to sign contract- prior to receiving email 3 allowing us to complete the process !!

Sunday am still no 3rd email, therefore had to call 789, and after discussion 3rd email sent at 10:01. Then informed there would be a delay in delivery and we will not receive the phone on Monday as previously confirmed, when ordered and now the phone will not be received until Tuesday.

Operator was asked to give feedback to address this issue  due to the shambolic process in ordering  an additional mobile phone especially as with have your top broadband package, yet still injured 24 hour delay in receiving the 3rd email, to allow us to confirm the contract.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new mobile contract

Hi Speckyspeck

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you had setting up the new deal Smiley Sad

I just wanted to check if this has now been set up for you and the handset received safe and sound?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos