Menu
TJaybird
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 5s Voicemail Box Unrecognized

I've had this problem for about a year now and could never get it fixed. Usually people know that they can just text me if I don't pick up, but whenever I get an important call from school or work, it's frustrating that they can't leave me a voicemail and that it seems like I don't have a working phone/ reliable contact. I have tried everything. I have tried calling customer service, I have done so many keypad codes that I've found online.

When I press all of the codes, the call either fails if it's a long one, or it says the number is not recognized/valid/etc. I have tried: 222 /  212  /  789 /  03456000789  /  **61*+44004mobilenumber# (with and without the first zero in my mobile number) /  *#67#  /  *61*212**30#  / and a bunch of iphone codes that I can't find under my "recents" tab on my iphone. I'm not able to connect to any of these. Nothing goes through.

Help, please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 5s Voicemail Box Unrecognized

Hi TJaybird,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to see you have had trouble with voicemail for quite some time.

You have also mentioned in your post that you cannot call 789, which is our customer service number from any Virgin Mobile phone, so that naturally is a concern for us.

Can I take a closer look into this for you?

I will sent a PM shortly with further details, you can find this by clicking the envelope in the top right corner Smiley Happy

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos