Menu
zeradin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi. i was sent the wrong sized sim card and cant find where to change it. i cant get hold of help be

hi. i was sent the wrong sized sim card and cant find where to change it. i cant get hold of help because itt want me to call through mobile. i tried online and they dont deal with mobile. i cant register and use help because i need the sim in my phone to access the mobile registraion finishing. i want to know how to sort this out, preferably via email as i have ocd and phone calls cause me to go on a ritual meltdown

0 Kudos
jhuk
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: hi. i was sent the wrong sized sim card and cant find where to change it. i cant get hold of help be

Your ocd make the above hard to read also but I will try to help but you need to give more info.

The Sim you received should be a credit card size item than presses out to make a Micro Sim but can be pressed out again to make it a Nano Sim.

0 Kudos
Pault1970
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: hi. i was sent the wrong sized sim card and cant find where to change it. i cant get hold of help be

Hi there I too was sent the wrong size sim card, and are in the same situation as you? I received just the plain old standard sim which does not press out into a micro sim ? So I too need to help to contact someone?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pault1970,

this is not something that can be dealt with on this forum.

You'll need to give Virgin Mobile customer services a call (free) on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) and request a new SIM of the correct size.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos