Menu
ali2
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cant renew contract re failed credit check

Been with virgin mobile for years went to up grade on monday found phone I want all going good till she then said ive failed credit check gutted as ive never missed a payment and never had any bother up grading before ive always been with virgin mobile and as of the 7 Sept when my contract runs out what am I supposed to do then??

I posted this yesterday but messed it up by pressing wrong button
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant renew contract re failed credit check

ali2. It's all OK. We sorted out your indiscretion yesterday! Your point is well made. You'll need to be patient while the issue works its way through the VM system; but it will. If this had happened to me I'd be "gutted" too. Take care and watch these posts for answers, or you might get a direct communication from VM. OK?

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
ali2
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks I will and I won't press any buttons lol
0 Kudos
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HowardML wrote:
ali2. It's all OK. We sorted out your indiscretion yesterday! Your point is well made. You'll need to be patient while the issue works its way through the VM system; but it will. If this had happened to me I'd be "gutted" too. Take care and watch these posts for answers, or you might get a direct communication from VM. OK?

This was first flagged as a pestilence in early June.  The issue should have been resolved within the VM system within days and it hasn't.

As it's still happening, clearly nothing has been done about it.  If there is a system fault (which should have been fixed by now), then a secondary instruction should apply to manually check the account.  A customer on the phone would be complaining to the agent when this happens and the agent must not say "sorry there's nothing I can do".

I'm shocked that it's still an outstanding problem after more than two months.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi ali2,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I've replied to your post here too.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
ali2
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks