Menu
n-sens
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why won't my Samsung Galaxy s5 on Virgin Media not update to the latest software (Lollipop)?

I received my Samsung Galaxy s5 yesterday and have tried to update the software from (4.4.2) to Lollipop (5) and anytime I try to look for updates my phone states that it is currently running the latest software... I have tried to update my phone through Kies 3 and still the same message appears. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why won't my Samsung Galaxy s5 on Virgin Media not update to the latest software (Lollipop)?

Lollipop isn't avaliable for virgin handsets yet
0 Kudos

All Replies
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why won't my Samsung Galaxy s5 on Virgin Media not update to the latest software (Lollipop)?

Lollipop isn't avaliable for virgin handsets yet
0 Kudos
n-sens
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I don't understand why that could be though, as it was a replacement phone I got from Virgin and my previous phone which was on Virgin Media allowed me to update my phone to Lollipop. Thank you for the reply and here's hoping Lollipop is available soon for Virgin Media Handsets Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi N-sens,

I've just replied to your PM regarding this Smiley Happy

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos