Menu
MartinH2015
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment

Placed an order for a pay monthly mobile package on the 26th. The order 'confirmation' said i would receive three emails with links to sign the credit agreement, and i would receive the phone on the 27th.

I received an email to verify my email address so i can login to my account, and none of the credit agreement emails. After verifying my email address i'm given a "We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment." message when i attempt to login to my account. The message says it might be still verifying details, but surely it shouldnt take three days to do this?

I've still not received either the phone or the credit agreement emails, and i notice the direct debit has been setup with my bank.

I searched for an email or online support system but evidently i was wrong in assuming it was 2015 as you dont seem to have any online help whatsoever.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I'd prefer to resolve this online and avoid sitting on hold paying for Virgin to fix their own mistakes.

0 Kudos
MartinH2015
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: We’re sorry that you're unable to log in to Your Account at the moment

Any help available on this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MartinH2015,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're having some trouble with accessing your online account. I want to get to the bottom of it for you.

It seems like the account may not be fully set up yet. I would advise to give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 so we can see exactly what's happened here.

I know that you don't really want to call but in this circumstance, the team on the phone will be best placed to get this fixed.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MartinH2015,

How's this looking for you now?