Menu
Jollyfisherman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Rewards

I have £60 earned by the Virgin Rewards scheme and consider it to be a very good way to encourage customer loyalty,however, in reality when wanting to redeem my reward for a new mobile phone the choice of the 26 mobiles on offer seems ok but 13 are out of stock and when trying to get a further 4 they too were out of stock ! My question is why have a reward scheme when you cannot use it ?

0 Kudos
ShamAhmed
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Rewards

Where Can I find these Rewards?

Cheers

Shams

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others

My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2ac in modem mode connected to a Asus RT-AC68U router.
0 Kudos
Jollyfisherman
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Shams...Not the reply I was expecting but once you've registered every £100 you spend on topping up you receive £10 in Rewards to use to purchase a new phone
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Jollyfisherman wrote:
Hello Shams...Not the reply I was expecting but once you've registered every £100 you spend on topping up you receive £10 in Rewards to use to purchase a new phone

Hi Jollyfisherman,

this is a community forum so whilst there are some Virgin employees on here a lot of responses may be from other interested forum members.

Stock levels of handsets understandably vary both on line and in store. Were you aware that you can also redeem your rewards in store?

It might be worth giving your local Virgin Media outlet a call & see if they are able to supply the handset you are after.

@ShamAhmed

If you are a pay as you go customer, log into your account on line. Near the top of the page click on "Extras" then follow the link at the bottom of the page to view any rewards due.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also.