Menu
Ina7
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Usage roaming data and data allowance at the same time

mrsredboots wrote about this problem 3 weeks ago.I bought EU Travel Pass 250 MB few days ago for my child who is abroad on holidays. Yesterday I checked recent usage on my account and I was badly surprised that the same data is taken from normal data allowance and roaming data. I called Virgin Costumer Service and I have been told that i need to wait for the end of month, for monthly bill to complain. Why? If I have reported mistake now it should be fix now.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Usage roaming data and data allowance at the same time

Hi Ina7,

Thank you for your message, welcome in Smiley Happy

Roaming can be a useful tool when needed and when it's not working properly, I can understand your frustration.

I can see what the agent on the phone is trying to do and means that we can confirm the bill before amending any credits. I would like to ask when is your child coming home from holiday?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Ina7
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I could not sleep  Smiley Happy thinking that roaming data and data allowance has been using in the same time.So few days ago I called  to customer service once again and this time I received better help. Very nice man very fast understood that this is technical issue and asked me to wait for a minute. After this minute problem was solved Smiley Happy It has been added additional data allowance ( such simple) and now even if it is still using both, roaming and normal, there is a safe amount waiting for my child who will come back in the end of August. I am very thankful and I wish more of such kind and clever men in Virgin Customer Service. 

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ina7 Smiley Happy

We get feedback and then we get REALLY great feedback Smiley Happy

We're really happy that the service you felt over the phone has made you feel this way, Kudos to the person and I wish the very best for your childs trip home, which would have passed by now.

If you or your child need to have any help in the future, let us know. It mught be a good idea for them to join to the Community and click the 'sign up' Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos