Menu
kaz13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The LG G5 mobile/configuration

I have just got the LG G5 and cannot find any phone settings listed, I have a manual but this doesn't help. I need someone to help with configuring my phone, I've tried livechat and 789 but they can't find out how to configure either. I was told to look on you tube. Very helpful. Please can someone help me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The LG G5 mobile/configuration

Hi kaz13

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the difficulties you're experiencing with your new handset at the moment.

What are you looking to set up? I've sent a Getting Started guide and User Manual to the email address you've signed up to this Community with, just check your inbox or spam folder for an emailMan Happy

If there's anything else I can help with, just get in touch.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

kaz13
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, I have just about managed to sort it now, I had the user guide but what I needed was the configuration settings, Browser/GPRS/MMS etc. That virgin or whoever would normally send once the SIM was activated. But as it is a relatively new handset to VM they didn't have them to hand but I seem to have muddled through. Thanks for your reply, I'll probably be back asking questions in the future. x
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kaz13

Thanks for getting back in touch Smiley Happy

I'm glad you've got this sorted now.

Just give us a shout if there's any further assistance the community can offer though.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos