Menu
El_Defensor
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Text Message Error Code

Error code.jpg

Having resolved the issue of incorrect time/date details it seems something else has appeared.

Only on Sent texts, & only sometimes, this error code is displayed.

Even if the recipient gets the text, the error is still displayed in my message details.

Having contacted my handset support they replied with "..recommend that you contact your mobile carrier as the text messages are all handled via the mobile carrier, our operating system and app only allow you to send/receive those messages."

So, again I'm asking Virgin Mobile, what's this code all about?

0 Kudos
El_Defensor
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text Message Error Code

Something very odd going on! The weird date/time issue has returned, but with no error code.
A factory reset appeared to cure the date thing but for some unknown reason (without any action from me) it's back. Clearly a FR isn't the answer.
The 2 things do seem to be connected some how.
Puzzled...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text Message Error Code

Hi El_Defensor,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having a problem with your handset receiving text error messages and that the factory reset hasn't resolved the time/date issue. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please complete our online Phone Fix diagnostics. You can access Phone Fix by:

• Log into Your Account online, then go to Plan and device, click on Phone repairs button
  • Go to Phone Fix via our online Help & Support pages

If you would like to get in touch with the Mobile Team direct, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos