Menu
pammy1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TERRIBLE SERVICE!

No network coverage most of the time - for almost a year now! Texts taking hours to go through. No notification when a voicemail is received. When I try to pick up the voicemail it cuts out before I can hear the message. Phone often doesn't ring at all!  Still got another year to go before I can change my mobile provider.  Fed up with this now!!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TERRIBLE SERVICE!

I'm suprised you've left it this long to be honest.

firstly, I'd go onto EE's website and check for the state of signal you can expect in your area, then if it shows a poor signal call virgin on 0345 6000 789 from your landline and discuss it with them.

if it shows a good signal strength then try a manual network search, if your not a techie type call in anyway

pammy1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have been contacting Virgin for 9 months. First they say 1 of the masts is being repaired, then it's 2 being repaired, then they're ok now. I'm paying £19 a month for this terrible service.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So you have not checked?

Bye

0 Kudos
pammy1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I have.  It say's there are no problems in my area.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi pammy1,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing poor mobile service with us for over a year. 

In order to look into this further for you, I'll need to take more details. I'll send you a private message requesting more information. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi pammy1,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please respond to the pm I sent you on Friday.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
pammy1
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri.  Still no phone call from Virgin.  I have now found the address for complaints and have written a letter to them. Hopefully they will sort this out.  
Thanks

T

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi pammy1,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm sorry that you still haven't received a call back as promised and that you've had to write in. Please let us know how this goes for you.

If you would like for me to look into this further for you, please verify the details requested in the last pm I sent you.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos