Menu
Sprinter1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sim transfer not worked

Bought a pay monthly sim from virgin store and requested number transfer. After waiting 2 days the phone was showing No Service so it hadn't worked.
Naturally first step to contact virgin I was told sim is corrupt and they will courier for next day delivery though the number has ported. When I asked if I could pick one from virgin store he replied no because they will contact call centre to send one.

So I waited and when I got it the same message No Service I rang again they said you need to go to store which I did.
They tried a few things and spoke to call centre and now say the number port wasn't done correctly.
By the way this is day 4 and still no working phone.
Now in limbo can't move my number elsewhere as they have and they can't sort this out.
What a mess virgin if you can't provide the service then please tell us and we will use another provider.
When will you sort this mess
When I rang to complain I was cut off.
Please explain yourself.
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim transfer not worked

You need to keep ringing in and ask then to raise it with the tech team, ask for the reference number for the tech escalation ( may have a different name) it can be easily fixed by tech, but the normal person on the phone will not be able to resolve and may or may not understand pot luck I'm afraid
0 Kudos
Sprinter1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim transfer not worked

Thanks mate
I finally got thru to the uk call centre and got it sorted.
Cheers for your help
Virgin needs to improve their customer service.
0 Kudos