Menu
CARLMACHIN
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SELF SERVE OPTION RETURNING XML SCRIPT ERROR

I have an older phone - HTC DESIRE C on a pay as you go service. Until 2 weeks ago, the self serve option always worked and allowed me to view my balance, add remove data services, change plans. Now what happens is the phone returns what I recognise as an XML script error. I have reset the phone, cleared the cache, cookies, history, removed the battery, re-started the phone. No resolution. I contacted Virgin Mobile Canada as I am in Canada and was transferred to a so called technical support person. This person new nothing about my phone and had never heard of the self serve option. I had to explain the problem several times after which the person said she is only there to ensure the phone is connected to the network. Basically, she was unable to pass on the details to anyone and did not seem to understand anything, I left the conversation by saying "basically you can do nothing to help or pass on the details to an IT person - in other words - you can do nothing!!".

Sorry Richard Branson, but your support I useless. The only thing you are good at is being bad. Finding a support person who can actually understand English is nothing short of a miracle. I doubt this message will get to where it needs to go and I doubt anyone at Virgin Mobile Canada will ever fix the problem as you cannot fix what you do not understand.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: SELF SERVE OPTION RETURNING XML SCRIPT ERROR

Hi CARLMACHIN,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm afraid that we're unable to help with this as this is VIrgin Mobile UK and not Virgin Mobile Canada.

I would suggest visitng the Canadian support page here for this.

I hope you get this sorted as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos