Menu
Robrob25
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not happy about tablet that stopped working after a few weeks

Not happy I started new monthly contract month ago..asked i would like a tablet with it say its free with mobile but it works out 3 pounds more a month.Then tablet goes dead not working..hardly used it..phones virgin up sorry we can't do anything about it you will have to phone company who its made by .,..someone having a laugh..only just month old..fed up now having to contact company who made not company sold it to me please beware about this...I feel fed up virgin s attitude in this matter...take my money don't care..cheers..any replys about this thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not happy about tablet that stopped working after a few weeks

Hey Robrob25,

I am sorry to hear that your tablet has stopped working. The advice that you were given on the phone is indeed correct. Because this was a gift with purchase any troubleshooting advice will go directly to a manufacturer of the tablet, they have designated lines set up for this for all networks. 

What is the tablet make and I can get the technical support number for this for you. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
Robrob25
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just trying to get over the way you say it was a gift without the tablet the phone was 12 pounds a month,,,with the tablet 15 pounds a month so 3 pounds extra a month makes it a gift strange.Over 70 pounds extra does not work out as a gift I'm afraid.I have tried the number so far waited 30 mins to the number given me to get hold of the company no answer yet...which will cost me a bill to get it sorted.I have been a customer since you started ,,,I was a ntlworld customer before,terrible service you should help customers with the problem your the one that sold it,I will try next week after holidays I will actually get through to the tablet company that made it.I just expected better help and all my services are through virgin.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

you got a higher contact to get a gift. That is normal for most ISP/ mobile providers. its still a gift with the contract its just a more expensive contract.
0 Kudos