Menu
Shahuahua
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No email, no mobile , no fun

I placed an order last Tues for a pay monthly phone and was sent 3 emails , 1 detailing my order , Another saying "welcome to our gang"
And finally an email saying that there was a glitch your end and my order would be delayed 24hrs and that I would be contacted within that time , I've Heard Nothing from Virgn since , not happy
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No email, no mobile , no fun

Hi Shahuahua,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've not received your phone yet. So I can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your full postcode and address along with your name and 3 characters of your password?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Shahuahua,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've not received your phone yet. So I can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your full postcode and address along with your name and 3 characters of your password?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
SPP
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Be patient!

I placed my order on 27/12/2015 and more then one month - nothing. Few calls, few promises and again nothing.

Interesting company!

Good luck!!!

0 Kudos