Menu
Mulguy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No data

Stay in Dumbarton. No data service on mobile. Sought help from Virgin. They put it down to congestion!!!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No data

Hi Mulguy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I deeply apologise for having no data in Dumbarton. I'd very much like to help you with this.

It's quite possible it could be congestion. This means too many users are connected to the mast. This may happen if there is a mast down in the area meaning others have to pick up the slack. Could you please answer the following questions:-

Do you get an error message when using data?

Do you get data services elsewhere in the country? (House, work, family's house)

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mulguy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I deeply apologise for having no data in Dumbarton. I'd very much like to help you with this.

It's quite possible it could be congestion. This means too many users are connected to the mast. This may happen if there is a mast down in the area meaning others have to pick up the slack. Could you please answer the following questions:-

Do you get an error message when using data?

Do you get data services elsewhere in the country? (House, work, family's house)

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Mulguy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks. Problem seems to be resolved.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your prompt response Mulguy.

I'm really pleased to hear it's all working again. I suspect it was a mast problem somewhere.

Let me know if you need anything else in the future.

Take care.

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos