Menu
Ominu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New customer of only five days and EXTREMELY disatisfied.

Joined Virgin on 20th November, a phone for me and one for my daughter, pay monthly contract with me being the account holder for both. Virgin - you have a very long way to go to convince me I've made the right move to you.

Problem 1 - Was assured that one phone could be delivered to daughter's place at uni - both phones delivered to me - incorrect info from the person who sold me the phone.

Problem 2 - Couldn't access my account online - neither could customer services and they couldn't provide a reason why. So had to re-set password etc.

Problem 3 - My phone doesn't have a working sim, so five days in and still can't use it. I'm away on business for two days and so new sim can't be sent til I'm back home to sign for it - it will then be over a week since ordering the phone...

Problem 4 -  Daughter's phone - she downloaded one app and all her 300mb data went in one go! Virgin customer service say that it's not showing any data usage from their end yet when I log into my account, I can see that her phone is incurring charges per day for being over her data limit; she's not using any data, she's switched her wifi off on the phone. She's already looking at an account with another provider...

Problem 5 -  I was on the phone with customer services over an hour about this last night, can't get through today to discuss my daughter's apparent data usage. Assuming it's because of Black Friday. Well Lord help new customers buying today if they get the rubbish service I've had so far. IS THIS THE LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT VIRGIN ARE HAPPY TO OFFER A NEW CUSTOMER?

Sejan
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer of only five days and EXTREMELY disatisfied.

Same problem...
1. Got a new phone... connected the new "sim", sim seems to be connecting to virgin network, but neither my minutes/text or data work...
2. Anytime trying to access my account online comes that "oops something went wrong error", tried on many browsers...

If that is the welcome package every1 is getting no wonder... there are tons of complains at virgin mobile...

0 Kudos
Ominu
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

...and still it goes on. Repeatedly sent incorrect SIM. Called in today and the operative sounded bored from the start. Left me on hold and call disconnected. When I called back, the new operative told me that there was no call registered since two days ago! Customer service is rubbish! I can't understand why I know so many people who are really happy with Virgin - many of them have been with Virgin for years, so maybe the new Customer Service operatives are now less efficient than they used to be. I don't know. Shocking.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ominu

Welcome to the community, I'm really sorry to hear about your recent experience with your new phone. I'd really like to investigate your issue and see if we can shed some light on the situation for you. I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos