Menu
andyanddebs
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Customer - Appalling Customer Services

Hello!

I am a new Virgin customer. I purchased a sim only contract for my girlfriends daughter last November after she was refused for being too young.

No SIM card arrived and to be honest, I forgot all about it. Anyway, I noticed today that I am being billed and money has been taken out of my girlfriends daughters account!!

I called virgin mobile and after 10 mins of waiting I spoke to an offshore call centre, who put me on hold for 10 mins and then cut me off. I called back and spoke to another advisor who was extremely rude and accused me of lying before finally agreeing to refund the contract payments and restart the contract. She put me on hold for 10 mins before being transferred to a different agent. I explained the situation for the third time and again was treated like a time waster before being put on hold for 30 mins! Again, the agent agreed the sim hadn't been used, but was rude and very unhelpful. It was very clear that I wasn't being taken seriously, but she told me to wait for her manager who would arrange a refund. 10 minutes later she returns and it's more ill treatment and accusations. I gave up and ended the call.

Does anybody know how to get through to a decent customer service centre? I have never been treated so badly by customer services flabbergasted!!

Any ideas on who to talk to???

Thanks!
0 Kudos
andyanddebs
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer - Appalling Customer Services

Has anybody tried going into a local branch, is that any better?

0 Kudos
DigitalStefan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Every time I've seen this question come up, it's all resulted in the branch have zero power to do anything and they are only there to handle sales.

Whether this has changed I don't know, but even if it has I'd bet all they can do is take details and pass the issue on to customer services to deal with.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi andyanddebs

I'm really sorry to hear about your recent experience regarding the bill and the SIM card not arriving. I'd like to take a closer look at the situation so I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope up in the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos