Menu
ChicaGuacamole
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network/Signal Issues

Hi, 

I was wondering if there is any way of checking for network issues - both my mum and I have been having problems on our mobiles this evening. Signal appears so come and go, and we never usually have any issues with this at all. Aberdeen area. VM on Twitter have not responded, and obviously we can't phone as the signal is being very tempramental! 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Network/Signal Issues

You could try putting your post code into the EE network status checker:

http://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/network/4gee/network-status-checker

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You could try putting your post code into the EE network status checker:

http://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/network/4gee/network-status-checker

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

ChicaGuacamole
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

^^Thanks very much, looks like there is a problem in the area that should be fixed within 3 days. Hopefully it doesn't take too long! 

Thanks again Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChicaGuacamole,

for an up to date answer, you would be best to give Virgin mobile customer services a call on 789 from your Virgin mobile if you have a signal

Or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.
They would be able to advise if there are any known faults or maintenance being carried out in your area which could be affecting you and hopefully a timescale for completion if this is the case.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos