Menu
jimmyringo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Repair Tracking

Sent my mobile off for repair(under warranty) on June 4th.It only arrived with Virgin earlier this morning,according to Royal Mail tracking.

But i'm supposed to be able to track its repair status through my account,but it just keeps saying 'Oops ,something went wrong'.

I can't ring virgin at the minute,and Online Chat keeps saying that no-one is available,so wondering if there's anyway i can get the online repair tracking fixed,

thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Repair Tracking

Hi jimmyringo,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. Sorry that you are unable to track the repair status at this time. We are aware of this issue has it been escalated to our technicians. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

Checking on this for you, I can see that the phone is still with the Repair Centre and you have spoken to us further about this. For any specifics about the repair, please contact us on 789 (free from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other line) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline).

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos