Menu
marinauk1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

MISSING NUMBERS

Hi, I have 4 mobiles on my account and only 2 are showing??? I really need to check some details on the other two and can not find them on my account or add them??? I know this has been a problem for sometime now, any idea when it will be fixed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: MISSING NUMBERS

Hi marinauk1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry for the difficulties you face when trying to access your additional numbers via your online account.

At the moment you're only able to add Pay As You Go numbers to existing accounts. Each Pay Monthly number needs to be registered with a different email address.

We're always looking at ways to improve our online access. At present there's no news on any new features. If and when we do we'll be sure to post and update here.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
marinauk1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

they are pay as you go numbers ????? so why are they not showing on my account Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
marinauk1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

they are my children phones so they are on my email address, I would like to be able to go into my account and check them please, so will you add them for me???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi marinauk1,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm not able to access mobile accounts via the forum for security reasons. I'd need you to call the team on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other line.

Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos