Menu
tammyp86
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I ordered a contract phone yesterday .I've not had any emails or anything ??

Hi I ordered a contract phone yesterday I've not had a conformation e-mail or heard anything back at all 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
hansi
Superfast
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I ordered a contract phone yesterday .I've not had any emails or anything ??

Good luck with getting your new phone. VM are an absolute shambles at the moment.

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I ordered a contract phone yesterday .I've not had any emails or anything ??

It took them 3 days to email me back with an order number that doesn't even exist when I called virgin they said they had no record of any order and I would have to go through the whole process again only to be told a second time they haven't got my order even though I had 2 order ref numbers there customer service is shocking at the moment
0 Kudos

All Replies
hansi
Superfast
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good luck with getting your new phone. VM are an absolute shambles at the moment.

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It took them 3 days to email me back with an order number that doesn't even exist when I called virgin they said they had no record of any order and I would have to go through the whole process again only to be told a second time they haven't got my order even though I had 2 order ref numbers there customer service is shocking at the moment
0 Kudos
tammyp86
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your replies still nothing going to phone them today Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Good luck with that I was on the phone for over an hour trying to sort my sisters phone and they hung up on me when I told them I was going to cancel
0 Kudos
tammyp86
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

That's bad .I spoke to someone on live chat .was told I will get an e-mail within 48 hours that's what it said when I applied still waiting
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi tammyp86 and leah_no1auntie

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had ordering your new handset.

I've sent you a PM so we can take a closer look into this for you - just reply to the PM if you have any questions Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

hi if you look at my last forum post re blackilist you will see the reason as to why i cannot apparently upgrade to a handset even though i only got my sim only deal monday the sim arrived yesterday 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi leah_no1auntie

Thanks for your response.

I'm sorry for any confusion around this.

I can see you have posted multiple messages on different threads, so it's a little difficult for us to follow and get you some help with this.

Could I ask you keep posts on the same topic to a single thread in the future to ensure we can assist you promptly with your query.

This isn't something we're able to directly assist with over the forums though due to data protection, so if follow the steps in the PM I've sent you, we'll be happy to take a closer look Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
hmswalker
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Yes same with me not herd anything for 4 days now so don't no wat to do
0 Kudos