Menu
Johncameron24
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I am in Italy. I have not received any messages telling me how to access a network.

I have two Virgin accounts. One for broadband and one for pay monthly mobile, but the Virgin website does not recognise my email address or tel No. I am in Italy and have not received any messages telling me how to connect to a phone provider, as I used to get from my old provider. There appears to be no way on the Virgin site to contact Virgin. I can't get the instant messenger to work and, obviously can't phone them. I can't find an email address. I even tried to make a complaint but they only accept mail or phone -really poor service  

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am in Italy. I have not received any messages telling me how to access a network.

Hi Johncameron24,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear your experiencing issues using roaming. Appreciate this can be frustrating.

I've included a link here to a previous post on roaming which may provide some assistance to you.

If you don't have an online account though you will need to call our mobile team directly on +44345 600 789 from a working line or roaming handset so we can take a look at this for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos