Menu
GaryK1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I find someone in customer service that will do what they promise ?

So last Tuesday i asked customer support to add one number (i have had this number for 7 years or more)to the two other family numbers i could already see on my account, thats where the problem started.  You cancelled my two numbers i could see and made them PAYG despite confirming my original package would be retained!! After two hours, you promised this was fixed and my accounts would be restored within 24 hours.  Wednesday 28 hours later nothing so called again and after 1 1/1/2 hours in mid conversation was cut off at 10pm with no warning apart from the last thing said was that it was all fixed. Thursday morning received 3 emails starting all was done and we would receive three new sim cards. Called to confirm exactly what was coming and again had the wrong packages so sorted it on the phone and sent another set of sim cards. One arrived, still not received the other two so contacted support again on xmas eve to be told two number still on the wrong package again!!! Then got cut off as you closed for Christmas. The best bit is that i cant see anything on my account now at all so worse off than i started last Tuesday with inferior packages to what i was on last week, and lots of promises from the team on fixing my problem you caused but consistently failing to deliver your promises. So far i have spent nearly 5 hours on the phone to you - how do I find someone to fix this please??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I find someone in customer service that will do hat they promise ?

Hi GaryK1, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for taking the time to post.

I am so sorry to learn of the issue you have had trying to add a number to your account, so that I can take a look at this for you, I will shortly send you a private message. 

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly

GaryK1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I find someone in customer service that will do what they promise ?

So a month ago, you (virgin mobile) managed to completely mess up my 3 mobile accounts all at once. Kelly_M has been trying to sort this out but even she has been unable to do so as an employee, so what chance do us meer customers stand.  Despite many promises to both Kelly_M and I, you still have not set the accounts up to the agreed (inferior) package, refunded the over payment on one account or refunded the DOUBLE payment on the other.  Your call centres are an absolute joke and you should be thoroughly embarrassed by your lack of professionalism, promises or customer care.  A week ago Kelly_M promised to email when the packages had been updated, however no email and having checked not fixed - what do i do next ? How do i find one person in the customer care team that will take and own this problem to satisfactory conclusion (deliver what you promise)

0 Kudos
GaryK1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So an update, you (Virgin Mobile) mess my accounts up a month ago, lose my original package, offer me a different, but inferior package to what i already had, which I accept, then you tell me I can't now have this package - are you for real??

You overcharge me on one account, and take for two packages on another and i'm still waiting for refunds on these as well, you really need to reassess your customer support as this is unbelievable 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi GaryK1,

Apologies that things haven't gone as advised. The Forum Team are not able to change tariff packages or process upgrades.

If you would like to raise a complaint, please get in touch on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or via our other contact options found on Contact Us >Something else>Making a complaint - Mobile.

If you have not come to an acceptable resolution, there are other options you can take, as outlined in our Code of Practice (please see the same link options above then Virgin Media Complaints Code of Practice for these details).

Please get in touch via the options above so that we can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos