Menu
Hev1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help connecting to 3g in Cyprus

Hi, I'm in Cyprus and I cannot connect to 3g. I set it up prior to leaving UK and I bought a travel pass. I've connected to a network provider. I've tried reset options and manually selecting network. But nothing is working. When I call virgin I cannot get through because when I select, for example, option 2 it does not recognise and just says I haven't selected anything. I've tried every option and different numbers. I can't find an email contact, so I'm stuck. Any help greatly appreciated
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help connecting to 3g in Cyprus

The number to ring is +447953 967 967

They should be able to reset your data roaming settings and then a turn off and on again of your phone - all should be good.

I had to ring in for 2 of our phones where the 3g did not work last week while in France.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Hev1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thank you. Thing is it won't recognise my selection. When I press option 2, to go through, it just says I haven't selected anything. Above know how I can contact virgin via email?
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No email contact sadly, there is a web chat option but reports say it's always busy

0 Kudos
Hev1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I managed to get through using another phone. And they've checked everthing and think it's either my phone or the area I'm in. Nevermind, thanks all for your help
0 Kudos