Menu
hannahevickers
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Getting a contract

I ordered the iPhone 6. Wanting it to be on contract and I filled in the form supplied online. I then receive an email this morning saying that I can't get that phone because of the credit check. Now what do I do ?
0 Kudos
hannahevickers
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting a contract

I have looked around at other forums and it looks like that everyone is having problems if they have a contract. I think I'll just buy the phone from the Apple Store and do it that way rather than get a contract out with Virgin
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi hannahevickers,

Thanks for posting.

I'm very sorry to hear you've failed the credit check. I understand this is frustrating as you're eager to get a new handset.

At this point I'd recommend contacting us on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. They'll be able to look in to this further and may be able to get this passed on to the credit team for review.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
hannahevickers
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I just received an email about an order. I have no idea whether it is this because I failed the credit check. I don't want to be charged because I no longer want the phone. It says in the email that I spoke to someone about a date and time. I didn't speak to anyone about anything.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi hannahevickers,

Thanks for your replySmiley Happy

I've just responded to your post here which is the same query.

Let us know how it goes.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos