Menu
laurabelle78
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Deregister mobile account

I need to de register my daughters mobile account when i set it up i used my details but her name sonow when i have to call about her bill etc.  They wont speak to me without verification with my daughter (she is only 12). I requested several months ago for this and i was advised that it had been referred to back office but no response so far.  I require it to be deregistered and then added onto my mobile account.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deregister mobile account

This forum can't help you with that

I take it that it a payg phone as you need to be over 18 for a monthly sim only or contract phone

Call 789 on the phone with you daughter with you, she can pass security and then authorise the change of account name its not hard to do, if it is a DD or contract account tel the agent she is only 12 and the account needs to be changed they can do it there and then
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi laurabelle78

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. 

I want to mirror the advice that J0hn has given, if you give our team a call with your daughter there so we can clear security, we'll get this sorted in no time.

If for any reason, you're not able to get this sorted by doing that. Get back in touch with us here and I'll look at alternate methods of escalating this for you, I don't think we'll need to get that far thoughMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
laurabelle78
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for help I called customer service and managed to get it sorted. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear you got this all sorted laurabelle78 Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos