Menu
Charlie1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Data in Corfu

In Corfu. Purchased a travel pass. but I find my inclusive data has been used up too ? Why?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data in Corfu

Hi Charlie1965,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message, I hope you're enjoying Greece Smiley Happy

I would like to help and ask if there's been any text confirming the data pack being bought? Also do you have any other phones with you to test the SIM?

Take a look here to see if these tips can help you and plese come back to me Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Charlie1965
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to help me.  The main problem is resolved that i have not ended up with a massive phone bill for data useage.  I purchased two travel passes and had texts to confirm them.  However all my normal contract data was used up which is a pain but not the end of the world. I think the issue stemmed from the fact my phone kept hooking into Albania rather then Greece.

Thanks again

Clare

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlie1965

The problem with your normal data being used up while roaming with a data pass has cropped up quite alot recently on the forum, it's nothing you could have done about it, it's another bug on the system.

You should ring 789 and ask for the amount of data missing to be topped up again :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos