Menu
stevieg123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Credit amentments

Same unhappy question about virgin mobiles useless accounts department.

I have a default on my credit file for a virgin mobile account dated 2012. Questioned it with Virgin who told me that the number was not my phone number, and the account was not my account number, but somehow it was my name....this explained why I had never heard of the debt before.

Against my better judgement I paid the debt (£30) as Virgin assured me that this was the ONLY way that it would be written off my credit file.  Here we are 2 months later, and hey presto, check my credit file to see that the debt has not been written off.

Had an online check with 'Ben' who tells me to send an email to CreditFileAmmendments@virginmedia.co.uk

I send an email, only to have the postmaster not delivered message..

I'm at my wits end but I am absolutely adament that I will not part with anymore of my money to PAY virgin mobile for their mistakes.

Somebody please show me how to get hold of Virgin and get this taken off my credit file.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit amentments

I take it you've tried spelling "amendments" correctly?

0 Kudos
stevieg123
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit amentments

Well, as 'Ben' the Virgin advisor on chat sent me the link I simply clicked on it.........but yes, maybe I need to go back and check his link?!

0 Kudos