Menu
uknimda
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Being Lied to by CS Sfaff

I've contacted CS Staff with an issue on my phone yesterday and here is a time line of the lies and incompetence I have received.

Call @ 9 - Told system is down due to technical issue call back after 10

Called @ 10 - Told system is being upgraded phone back after 12.  Which is it technical issues or an upgrade

Called @ 12 - Told unable to resolve issue or cancel or log complained.  Was passed to the technical department despite having told them it was a billing issue.  Technical department told me they could log a complain and would do.  Told phone back after 15:00

Called @ 15:00 - Told system still down but I would receive a call back with in the hour to resolve the issue.

Called @ 19:00 (Approx) - Told system was still down and call back after 17:00 the following day (2 days with no phone).  When asked why I did not receive a call back was told they couldn't of logged a call back.  Lied to again.  When asked about the complain being logged was told that was impossible to.  Another lie.

I'm not prepared to go through this whole thing again for another day.  So If its not working or I haven't spoken to someone who can offer assurances/compensation by the time I get to work will nip in the O2 shop next door and take out a contract with them.  Virgin can chase me in the courts if they would like the rest of the contract paying.  I'll make sure it a very public fight.

uknimda
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being Lied to by CS Sfaff

It gets better.  Just phoned CS again and asked to speak to  manager.  CS rep said she would put me on hold.  She obviously didn't as I'm now listening to CS staff laughing and calling customers who are call frustrated with the lack of service.

I herd a number of swear words and it would seam the staff have a competition going over who gets called the best insult.  A££ Back is winning at the moment.

0 Kudos
boglemcneep
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yep - I have the same issue. Can't register new phone and sim, and in the attempt to register it they blocked my old sim.

Told six differing times for this to be resolved. All long surpassed.

Ignored on the forums, blanked on twitter, and phone line not taking my call.

Rubbish.

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Had it all yesterday since it went down at 8am thursday ( they lied about that it was upgrade work when in actual fact was a major system problem across the whole country ). and was still down at 1.27am this morning. And the forum leaders on here just lie through their back teeth or cant be bothered and we pay their wages for lies 

0 Kudos
uknimda
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Its now beyond a joke.  If you want a twitter response I found if you include the #FridayFeeling (i.e. the one trending now) they respond very quickly.

Don't get your hopes up though.  You will still be no nearer to a solution, just have response and the knowledge you have informed most of twitter how bad they are.

Starting count down before they remove this post

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

I'm very concerned with the level of service you have all received. I want to help as much as I possibly can with this. If you require any assistance, feel free to PM me with any concerns.

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right hand side.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
uknimda
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Just posting a copy of the PM sent to Mat.  I really don't see why poor customer service should be dealt with quietly.

Hi Mat

You may be concerned, I’m absolutely disgusted with the level of service and the un professional conduct of VM staff.

Over 2 days a was lied to passed around and at no point was I ever offered any advice of value. To sit there listening to Call Centre staff laugh about how she had put another customer on hold to get rid of them, was totally unacceptable. I sat there for over 20 minutes listening to call centre staff taking great pleasure in customer frustration at not being able to use a service they pay for and even adding to the issue by having a competition as to who had the most irate customer.

I have logged this as a formal compliant but have not had a reply yet. The only compensation I have asked for is my PUK code and to walk away from this no longer being a VM customer. Can you make this happen?

Stu

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Just so you know, PUK is used if you inadvertently lock your handset. If you're planning to leave and take your number, you need the PACKAGE (porting authorisation code)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi UKnimda,

I've just responded to your PM Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos